"A problem is a chance for me to do my best"
Founder, Leader and Manager of "Marilena Patsalidou Law Firm"
Advocate - Legal Consultant
A talented, skilled and qualified legal consultant with almost ten years of experience in providing legal assistance to various Practice areas. Born and grew up in the beautiful city of Paphos.
- LLB from University of Derby, 2007, First Class Honours
- Postgraduate Diploma (LLM) in Business and Intellectual Property Law from the University College of London (UCL), 2009
- 2007 Michael Gilmartin Memorial Award
- Senior Associate Lawyer in Christos Georgiades & Associates LLC, in Paphos
- Member of the Teaching Staff at the Frederick University of Limassol
- Member of the Teaching Staff at the Intertutorial Center, in Paphos
- Associate lawyer in Christos & Telemachos Georgiades LLC
- Member of the Council of the Paphos Bar Association